- Known as the Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager Visa.
- Classified as a nonimmigrant visa.
- Requires the creation or existence of a US business entity that has a qualifying relationship with a well-established foreign business entity.
- Permits the foreign business entity to transfer a qualified employee, an executive or a manager, into the US entity to perform organizational responsibilities on US soil.
- Requires the US business entity to operate as an employer organization.
- A given L-1A employee’s US stay privilege is not permanent. It is renewable for a maximum period of seven years.
Your Next Step:
Call or email us, or hit the button to book a call appointment.
Phone: +1 (888) 390-5507